Review and Download SW FEA 2D Frame Analysis
SW FEA is a finite element analysis app for the analysis of statically determinate and indeterminate plane frames. This app is useful to civil engineers, architects, mechanical engineers and students.
- Build frame geometry by adding nodes and members graphically.
- Edit frame geometry by changing node coordinates.
- Assign Fixed, Hinged and Roller supports. Roller supports can be added at any angle.
- Add point loads to any member, at any angle. also add moment loads.
- Add uniform or linearly varying distributed loads at any angle to a member.
- Add internal pin connections to any member.
- Calculates internal forces due to support displacements.
- Calculates support reactions.
- Generates axial force, shear force and bending moment diagrams. Also calculates and draws slope variation and the deformed elastic curve.
- Draws free body diagrams of individual members.
Download SW FEA 2D Frame Analysis for FREE at: